seem some fairly good results on this configuration. In
early tests, although there is room for measurement error,
I have measured from 98% to COP = 1.137 in the MEG's performance.
It takes some adjustment to get this. My Actuator coils
are 20 turns of AWG 18 (1mm Wire) and my Power coils are
AWG 12 (2mm Wire). My Wave on the output is not like the
MEG Patent waves that were shown so as yet I have some work
Load 18 watt globe.
COP = 1.137
a Square wave driving the MEG at the moment and have not
used Decay and Rise time control yet as Tom Bearden said.
The Capacitors you can see in the circuit to try to get
the Rise and Decay Time adjustment have not been tuned yet.
I think my actuator coils may not be optimal. I think I
may change them soon to see if I can get a better result.
My tests so far are not in line with the MEG Patent and
this result may be due to the transients that are visible
on the scope, although small this could be where the extra
input is coming from.
early result took some work to get. Most of the tunning
I did I saw a bad result and a lot of energy is wasted in
the input coils when not tunned right. I still have a long
way to go before the MEG has been replicated correctly.